- Remove the driven pulley shaft bearing.
020376Y Adapter handle
020375Y 28x30 mm punch
020363Y Crankshaft oil seal punch D 20 mm
Inspecting the hub shaft
- Check the three shafts for wear or distortions on
the toothed surfaces, on the bearing housings and
the oil seal positions.
- In faults are found, replace the damaged parts.
Inspecting the hub cover
- Check that the coupling surfaces are not dented or distorted.
- Check the capacity of both the bearings and the wheel oil seal.
- In case of faults, replace the damaged parts.
ENG - 96