Removing the wheel axle bearings
- Remove the seeger ring from the outside of the
- Support the hub cover and expel the bearing.
- Remove the oil seal as shown in the figure using
the specific tool.
020376Y Adapter handle
020477Y 37-mm Adaptor
020483Y 30 mm guide
AP8140916 Hub cover support
Removing the driven pulley shaft bearing
- Should the driven pulley shaft, its bearing and oil
guard be removed, take out the transmission cover
and the clutch assembly as described above.
- Extract the driven pulley shaft from its bearing.
- Remove the oil guard using a screwdriver; work-
ing from inside the bearing and being careful not
to damage the housing, make it come out on the
belt transmission side.
- Remove the seeger ring indicated in the figure.
ENG - 95