Inspecting the driven sliding half-pulley
- Remove the 2 inner sealing rings and the 2 O-
- Measure the inside diameter of the movable half-
- Check the contact surface with the belt to make
sure there are no signs of abnormal wear.
- Check the riveted joints are functional.
- Check the evenness of the belt contact surface.
MOVABLE DRIVEN HALF-PULLEY DIMENSIONS
Maximum diameter admitted
Refitting the driven half-pulley bearing
- Place pulley bushing on the threaded side ade-
quately on a wood support.
- Assemble a new roller casing as shown in the
- To fit the new ball bearing, follow the example in
the picture using a specific punch for roller casing.
- Assemble the seeger ring
FIT THE BALL BEARING SO THAT THE SHIELD IS VISIBLE.
Ø 41,000 ÷ 41,035
Ø 41.08 mm
ENG - 87