Refitting the flywheel cover
- Position the keying clip on the crankshaft and
orient the end as shown in the figure.
- Orient the water pump shaft taking as reference
the transmission gear seat as shown in the pho-
- Refit the cover over the engine and tighten the screws to the prescribed torque.
- Follow the removal procedure but in reverse order.
TAKE CARE TO CORRECTLY POSITION THE FLYWHEEL CONNECTOR. MAKE SURE THE CEN-
TRING DOWELS ARE FITTED.
Locking torques (N*m)
Flywheel cover screw 11÷13 (8.1÷9.6 ftlb)
Flywheel and starting
Removing the starter motor
- Remove the two screws indicated in the figure
- Take out the starter motor from its place
ENG - 102