Pin retaining collar
- Simultaneously turn and pull the collar manually
to remove it.
USE 2 SCREWDRIVERS IN CASE OF ANY DIFFICULTY.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO PUSH THE SCREW DRIVERS IN
TOO FAR TO AVOID DAMAGING THE O-RING SEAL.
- Remove the 4 torque server pins and pull the half-
Removing the driven half-pulley bearing
- Check there are no signs of wear and/or noise;
otherwise, replace it.
- Remove the snap ring using two flat blade screw-
- Place pulley bushing on the threaded side ade-
quately on a wood support.
- Using a hammer and pin, knock the ball bearing
out as shown in the figure.
- Support the pulley properly.
001467Y035 Bell for OD 47-mm bearings
ENG - 85