Removing the driving pulley
- Turn the crankshaft until the slots of the pulley
are on a horizontal axis
- With the specific tool remove the fixing nut, the Belleville spring and its washer
- Remove the stationary driving half-pulley and the steel washer in contact with it
AP8140535 Front pulley fitting/removal
Inspecting the rollers case
- Check that the internal bushing shown in the fig-
ure is not abnormally worn and measure inside
- Measure the outside diameter of the pulley sliding
bushing shown in the figure.
- Check that the rollers are not damaged or worn.
- Check the guide shoes for the variator roller con-
trast plate are not worn.
- Check that there is no wear in the roller housings
or the surfaces in contact with the belt on both half-
- Check that stationary driving pulley does not
show signs of abnormal wear on the grooved edge
and on the surface in contact with the belt.
- Check that the O-Ring is not deformed.
DO NOT LUBRICATE OR CLEAN SINTERED BUSHINGS
movable driving half-pulley bushing: Standard
26.000 ÷ 26.021 mm
ENG - 91