button on the front cover while turning the power on : the buzzer will sound four times.
2. Select the test mode number .
3. Turn the pulley, and check that the feed dog is center position, and then Turn off the power.
4. Remove the 2 flat screws (M4), and remove the needle plate A from the feed base.
5. Align the feed adjuster assy. gear and F pulse motor gear match marks (feed in 0 mm position).
6. Loosen the 2 bind screw (M3 x 8), temporarily install the needle plate A, and adjust the forward/reverse and left/
right positions of the feed dog.
• Adjust the gap between the forward edge of the feed dog middle tooth and feed plate A front to back to 3.2 - 3.8 mm.
• Adjust the left and right gaps between the feed dog and needle plate A to be approximately the same.
• Make sure that the feed dog and needle plate A are not at an angle to each other.
7. Secure the feed dog with the 2 bind screw (M3 x 8).
8. Fully tighten the 2 flat screws (M4), and secure the needle plate A.
Adjustment of Front/back, left/right position of feed dog
Bind screw (M3 x 8)
4 - 21