Assembly of Thread unit L (Attachment of Thread tension dial)
1. Insert the tension disc A 2, the tension disc B 3, the washer 0, the
thread release plate 5, the tension disc washer 6, the washer 7 and the
into the shaft of the Thread unit L 1.
• Check that the notch part 8 of the tension disc A 2 and the
tension disc B 3 align the protrusion 9 of the Thread unit L.
2. Attach the thread tension adjusting screw A to the thread tension plate 0,
and then engage the protrusion D of the thread tension plate 0 in the
groove C of the thread tension dial B, and then insert the tension
adjusting screw A into the shaft of the Thread unit L 1, and then attach
the thread tension dial B to the Thread unit L 1 with the tension dial shaft
3. Attach the notched spring F to the Thread unit L 1 with the screw 1.
• Insert the tip of notched spring F into the bottom of the thread
tension dial B.
• Check that the boss part of the Thread unit L 1 engaged with
the positioning hole of the notched spring F.
Assembly of Thread unit L (Attachment of Bobbin winder guide assy.)
1. Set the bobbin winder guide assy. 1 to the Thread unit L 2, and then
tighten the screw 1.
• Fully tighten the screw after performing "4-18 Adjustment of
3 - 20
Thread tension mechanism
0.78 – 1.18 N·m
0.59 – 0.78 N·m