1. Remove the face plate.
2. Attach the needle #11.
4. Select the test mode number .
5. Remove the 2 flat screws (M4), and remove needle plate A from the feed base.
6. Loosen the screw pan head screw (washer, M3 x 18).
7. Turn the pulley by hand until the right edge of the needle and the outer rotary hook tip meet.
8. Adjust the gap between the needle and the outer rotary hook tip (front and back) to left base line : 0.25mm or less
and right base line : 0.15mm or less using the tightening depth of the adjusting screw.
9. Tighten the screw pan head screw (washer, M3 x 18). (torque : 0.59 - 0.78N · m)
10. Turn off the power.
Left base line : 0.25mm or less
Right base line : 0.15mm or less
4 - 10
Adjustment of Clearance between the needle and the rotary hook point
button on the front cover while turning the power on : the buzzer will sound four times.
Box screw driver 6 x 190
Pan head screw
(washer, M3 x 18)