Adjustment of Needle interference left / right
1. Attach the front cover.
2. Remove the 2 flat screws (M4), and remove the needle plate A.
button on the front cover while turning the power on : the buzzer will sound four times.
4. Select the test mode number .
5. Turn the pulley by hand, and insert the tip of the needle into the needle hole.
6. Loosen the screw (M3 x 10).
7. Adjust the needle holder block to the left or right so that the left base line / right base line needle drop is uniform
left and right gaps between the needle and the tip of the outer rotary to be approximately the same.
8. Tighten the screw (M3 x 10). ( torque : 1.18 - 1.57N · m)
9. Turn off the power.
10. Attach the needle plate A withe the 2 flat screws (M4).
Needle holder block
Screw (M3 x 10)
4 - 13