1. Remove the face plate.
3. Select the test mode number .
five times to the left base line.
5. Turn off the power.
6. Turn the pulley by hand until the right edge of the needle and the outer rotary hook tip meet.
7. Loosen the socket set screw (FT, M4 x 4) of the needle bar block.
8. Adjust the height of the needle bar for 1.0 - 1.4 mm between the top of the needle hole and lower edge of the outer
rotary hook tip.
NOTE •Make sure the needle block is not positioned at a slant.
9. Tighten the socket set screw (FT, M4 x 4) of the needle bar block. ( torque : 0.78 - 1.18N · m)
10. Perform "Adjustment of Needle thread block" (4 - 14).
(FT, M4 x 4)
4 - 12
Adjustment of Needle bar height
button on the front cover while turning power on : the buzzer will sound four times.
Right edge of needle
and tip coincide
1.0 - 1.4mm