1. Remove the front cover.
2. Raise the presser foot lifter.
3. Turn the thread tension dial to the " 4 " position.
4. Pass the Schappe Spun Sewing Thread #60 through the pre-tension => tension disk.
5. Lower the presser foot lifter.
6. Pull the thread with a tension gauge, and adjust the thread tension adjusting screw depth for 0.41 - 0.46N (42 -
7. Apply a small amount of screw locking compound to the thread tension adjusting screw.
Screw locking compound for thread tension
Adjustment of Upper thread tension
Tension gauge 50 (0.5 N)
0.41 - 0.46N
(42 - 47g)
Thread tension dial
Thread tension adjuting screw
Schappe Spun Sewing Thread #60
Schappe Spun Sewing
4 - 7