1. Remove the face plate.
2. Raise the presser foot lifter.
3. Turn the pulley so that the feed dog drops below needle plate A.
4. Loosen the stud screw (M5) in the presser bar clamp assy.
5. Adjust the height of the presser bar so that there is 6.0 - 6.5 mm between the top of needle plate A and the bottom
of the presser.
6. Tighten the stud screw (M5) in the presser bar clamp assy. ( torque : 1.18 - 1.57N · m)
NOTE •Use the J presser.
•Adjust the presser bar so that the needle plate feed dog hole and the presser are parallel (to prevent slanting
during serging and damage to the needle).
6.0 - 6.5mm
Adjustment of Presser bar height and parallel
Stud screw (M5)
of needle plate
4 - 15