1. Attach the front cover.
button on the front cover while turning the power on : the buzzer will sound four times.
3. Select the test mode number .
button and run "Feed forward and reverse mode," checking the forward and reverse feed amounts.
5. Loosen the screw (M3 x 8) of the FPM holder assy.
6. Adjust the forward and reverse feed using the screw (M4 x 25)
• Confirm that when a material of two layers of broadcloth with paper in between is given 100 stitches forward
and reverse ("Feed forward and reverse" mode), the forward side is plus or minus 5 mm longer than the
• Tightening the screw (M4 x 25)
• Loosening the screw (M4 x 25)
7. Apply a small amount of screw lock agent to the screw (M4 x 25).
8. Tighten the screw (M3 x 8) of the FPM holder assy. ( torque : 0.59 - 0.78N · m)
9. Turn off the power.
Adjustment of Feed
shortens the reverse side.
lengthens the reverse side.
Screw (M4 x 25)
Feed module lower right
Screw (M3 x 8)
4 - 17