At the maximum width zigzag stitch of pattern selecting dial, the left and right needle drop
position should be the same to the center of the needle hole.
1. Remove the face plate assy.
2. Remove the presser foot.
3. Attach the size 90/14 needle.
4. Turn the pattern selecting dial until the maximum width zigzag stitch is the topmost
5. Loosen the screw of the needle bar supporter guide.
6. Adjust the left/right needle drop position so that the same to the center of the needle hole by moving the knob of
the needle bar supporter guide back and forth.
7. Tighten the screw of the needle bar supporter guide to secure the needle bar supporter guide to the base holder.
Needle bar supporter guide
Outer rotary hook assy
Needle interference left/right
Base holder assy
a = b
3 - 9
Pattern selecting dial