• Make sure to insert the batteries with the polarities in the correct direction.
• Do not mix old and new batteries, or different types of batteries.
• Do not attempt to charge the batteries.
• If you do not intend to use the Remote Commander for a long period of time,
remove the batteries.
• If battery leakage occurs, clean the battery compartment and replace all the
batteries with new ones.
Two size AA (R6) batteries are supplied for the PCS-RFZ1.
To avoid risk of explosion, use size AA (R6) manganese or alkaline batteries.
Pairing the Remote Commander with the Main Unit
The supplied Remote Commander controls the HD Visual Communication
System using the radio frequency of 2.4 GHz. The Remote Commander and
the Communication System are paired to prevent interference from other
Remote Commanders and Systems.
Pairing between the Remote Commander and the Communication System is
programmed at the factory. You can use the following procedure if you need
to perform pairing with the main unit again.
When performing a pairing procedure, be sure to turn off other HD Visual
Communication Systems located nearby that are not targets for pairing. If multiple
devices are turned on, the Remote Commander might pair device other than the target
To pair the Remote Commander with the main unit
The indicator lights in green when the Communication System turns on.
Preparing the System
VIDEO INPUT CAMERA
(power) switch on the Communication System to turn it on.
(power) switch indicator on the Communication System flashes.