1. To see device-level information, enter the corresponding command number for the
device. The device-level screen is displayed.
2. Enter x to return to the system-level configuration display screen.
Display Configuration – Device Level
This screen is shown when you select one of the devices of your choice from either the Main
Unit or Unit 1 screen. This option enables viewing of individual device information as shown
in the following representative screen:
Results of diagnostic tests, such as built-in or power on self-tests (BIST or POST)
Device specific vital product data (VPD) information such as:
– Engineering change level.
– Device field-replaceable unit (FRU) number.
– Name of the manufacturer.
– Processor component definition (related to the position of the ASICs).
– Unit part number.
Note: The VPD information (restricted access) is stored in the embedded EEPROM and on
board permanent memories.
*PN ABCDEFGH (Will contain the part number, depending on
PRESS RETURN TO EXIT:
Enter the Enter key to exit and return to the previous screen.
DISPLAY CONFIGURATION – MAIN UNIT (IOC)
00ABCDE7013/J30 (CONTAINS THE SERIAL NUMBER
OF THE SYSTEM UNIT