EPSON Stylus Photo R340/350
Left Side of the Printer
CR Encoder Sensor Board
PW Sensor FFC
Figure 2-71. Removing the Carriage Unit (3)
Disassembly and Assembly
FFC Holder; B
CSIC Board Connector
CR Encoder Sensor
15. Remove the screw (
16. Pull out the guide pin ( ) of the Left Parallel Adjust Bushing and remove it.
17. Remove the Timing Belt from the groove ( ) of the Carriage Unit.
18. Remove the two screws (
screwdriver and remove it.
19. Disconnect the Head Cable from the CSIC Board.
20. Remove the two-sided tape that secures the Head Cable and disconnect it
from the CR Encoder Sensor Board.
21. Pull out the Head Cable through the two notches ( ) of the Carriage Unit.
Removing the CR Encoder Sensor
Remove the screw (
Remove the two-sided tape that secures the PW Sensor FFC.
Disconnect the PW Sensor FFC from the CR Encoder Sensor Board, and
remove the board.
) that secures the Left Parallel Adjust Bushing.
) that secure the FFC Holder; B with a No.1
) that secures the CR Encoder Sensor Board with a