EPSON Stylus Photo R340/350
The CDR Tray center detection
sequence is canceled and the CDR Tray
• CR Position:
Table 1-11. Troubleshooting of CD/DVD Tray Errors based on Observed Symptom (continued)
1. Check the white marking on the CDR Tray for any paper
dust or contamination.
1. Check the PW Sensor for paper dust or ink stain.
2. Check if the PW Sensor FFC is correctly connected to the
connectors on the PW Sensor and the CR Encoder Board.
CR Encoder Board
PW Sensor FFC
3. Check the PW Sensor FFC for any damage.
4. Check the PW Sensor for any damage.
1. Check if any of the elements on the Main Board is
1. Clean the white marking area on the CDR
1. Clean the surface of the PW Sensor.
2. Correctly connect the PW Sensor FFC to the
connectors on the PW Sensor and the CR
3. Replace the PW Sensor FFC with a new one.
4. Replace the PW Sensor with a new one.
1. Replace the Main Board with a new one.