EPSON Stylus Photo R340/350
Table 1-9. Troubleshooting of Errors at Opening the CD/DVD Guide based on Observed Symptom
The CD/DVD guide open error occurs at
power-on even though the CDR Guide
Assy. is held closed.
• CR Position:
1. Check if the Tray/CDR Sensor flag on the Upper Housing
1. Check if the Tray/CDR Sensor cable is correctly
connected to CN2 on the Main Board.
2. Check if the Tray/CDR Sensor is damaged.
3. Check if the Tray/CDR Sensor cable is broken.
1. Replace the Upper Housing with a new one.
1. Correctly connect the Tray/CDR Sensor cable
2. Replace the Tray/CDR Sensor with a new
3. Replace the Tray/CDR Sensor with a new
to CN2 on the Main Board.