? The PHOTO button doesn't work.
? The image cannot be erased.
? The wireless controller doesn't
? The power indicator is flashing.
? The camera malfunctions.
? The DV cable is connected
correctly, but there's nothing in
? The camera becomes warm
• The MultiMediaCard is not loaded
• The MultiMediaCard is full. Erase
104) or insert a new
• You have reached the maximum file
number. Set the file numbering to
RESET through the menu (
and insert a new MultiMediaCard.
• You are using an unformatted
MultiMediaCard. Format the card
• The image is protected (
Cause and/or what to do about it
• The remote sensor mode is set to
OFFB in the menu (
• The remote sensor modes of the
wireless controller and the camera
itself are different (
• The batteries are dead or not inserted.
• Check the screen displays (
• External interference may cause the
camera's microprocessor to
malfunction temporarily. If random
letters appear in the display or if
normal operation is interrupted,
remove and then replace the power
• Remove the cable and then reconnect
it or turn the power off and back on
• This is not a malfunction.