• When you add sound using the built-in microphone make sure not to connect
any cables to the MIC terminal (on the DU-300).
• To use your TV to monitor video, connect the S-video terminal (
A/V terminal (use only the video plug) to your TV. You can monitor the sound
with headphones (
Turn the camera's POWER dial to VCR and load a recorded cassette.
• Make sure the REC/SAVE tab on the cassette has been slid to REC (closed
Do not connect/disconnect any cables to/from the camera when dubbing audio or
preparing to dub audio.
VCR SET UP
1. Open the menu, select AUDIO DUB.
2. Select AUDIO IN or MIC. IN and close the menu.
3. Locate the point where you want to start audio dubbing, then press
the PAUSE button.
• You can use the playback buttons on the body of the camera or the special
playback functions on the wireless controller in the same way as in playback
• The camera becomes set to playback pause mode.
AUDIO DUB.••AUDIO IN
29) or the