• If the subject is unsuitable for autofocus (
able to focus, and F may continue to flash white in the display. Adjust the
focus manually with the SELECT dial.
• If you are using manual focus (
green mark. Focus with the SELECT dial.
2. Press the PHOTO button fully down to take the still picture.
• The camera takes the image immediately, and then records the "photo" to
the tape for approximately 6 seconds. During this time the camera also
records the sound, and the display shows the still picture.
• A counter display appears, and counts up to 6 seconds as the camcorder
records the picture. F disappears from the display.
• The camera returns to record pause mode.
• The camera automatically returns to record pause mode after recording a still
image for approximately 6 seconds. If a cassette is inserted and you turn the
POWER dial to OFF during those approximately 6 seconds, the camera will
respond only after recording is complete.
• The wireless controller's PHOTO button has no half-way setting. Press the
button fully and the camera immediately takes the "photo".
• Only take "photos" where it is bright enough to see the image in the display.
• If you want to use an effect, make sure you set it before you take your picture.
125), the camera may not be
72), the F mark starts as a continous