• Some subjects are not suitable for autofocus. In these situations, you will often
get better results using manual focus (
about the same distance away, lock the focus, and then point the camera at your
original, hard-to-focus subject.
(e.g. shiny car
? Some/all of the digital effects
? The e e (play) button doesn't
? There's a bright stripe on the
Many subjects at
72). Focus on something which is
contrast (e.g. a
Cause and/or what to do about it
• There are a number of restrictions on
using the digital effects. (
• The POWER dial is not set to VCR
• The cassette is not loaded (
• The cassette has reached the end.
• When recording in dark places a
bright light in the scene may cause a
vertical light bar ("smear") to appear.
This is a normal feature of