MultiMediaCard Introduction -ELURA2 MC only-
The MultiMediaCard (MMC), a type of Memory Card, stores and manages still
images taken by the camera.
You can do the following with the
• Record still images (
• View still images 3 ways: Single
101), Slide show (
• Select the quality of images recorded on
the card (
• Protect important images against accidental erasure (
• Erase (
104) and print mark (
• Create interesting effects by combining images (
• Record a still image from a cassette (
• Copy multiple still images automatically to and from a cassette (
You can use most of the camera's functions when recording to a MultiMediaCard,
such as the various recording programs (
70), white balance (
are marked with a
2 While the camera is recording the still image,
(It appears white when in mirror mode and on the screen of a connected TV.)
or disconnect the power source. Doing so could result in data damage.
2 While the camera is retrieving a still image,
MultiMediaCard. Doing so could result in data damage.
• Inserting or removing the MultiMediaCard without first setting the POWER
dial to OFF can result in data damage.
• This camera uses only MultiMediaCards. You cannot use any other types of
111) still images
73) and other manual adjustments. Available functions
R E C
appears red in the display, do not remove the MultiMediaCard
appears green in the display, do not remove the
53), self-timer (
67), shutter speed
appears red in the display.
appears green in the