Marking a Still Image for Printing (Print Mark)
-ELURA2 MC only-
An image on a MultiMediaCard must be marked before it can be printed. The
camera supports the
can be automatically printed on a DPOF-supporting Canon printer. Up to 50
images per MultiMediaCard can be print marked.
Make sure a MultiMediaCard that has images recorded on it has been inserted
into the camera.
1. Open the menu and select CARD OPER.
2. Select PRINT MARK
• Up to 6 images appear in the display.
• Turning the SELECT dial downwards takes you to the previous image and
upwards takes you to the next image.
• Turning the dial upwards at the last image will take you to the next image.
Turning the dial downwards at the first image will take you to the previous
• Jump to the next/previous index screen with the CARD +/– buttons.
4. Press the SELECT dial in.
print mark appears next to the image.
5. Close the menu.
• To cancel a print mark, move
SELECT dial in. The
• If there are a large number of images recorded on the MultiMediaCard, it may
take time for a print mark to appear on an image.
DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) print format. Images
to the image you want to mark.
to the print-marked image and press the
print mark disappears.