8. Close the menu.
• The digital effects menu disappears.
• MULTI-S flashes in the display.
Multi-image screen on/off
9. Push the D.EFFECTS ON/OFF button.
• Manual: As you press the ON/OFF button, scenes will be captured one after
another the indicated number of times. If you push and hold the ON/OFF
button for more than a second, the last image captured will be erased.
• The currently recording image is framed in blue. The frame disappears after
the last image is captured.
• Automatic: The camera will capture the indicated number of images at the
10.If you're in MOVIE or P.SCAN, push the start/stop button to begin
• The multi-image screen is recorded to the tape.
• ELURA2 MC only: If you're in CARD REC mode, push the PHOTO button
to record the multi-image screen to the MultiMediaCard.
• You cannot use the multi-image screen with digital zoom or the 16:9 mode.
• You can operate the multi-image screen from record or record pause mode.
• After all the images have been captured, push the ON/OFF button quickly to
cancel the multi-image screen.
• If you are operating the multi-image screen in VCR mode and you stop or pause
the tape, or press any other playback button or the date/photo search buttons, the
multi-image screen will be canceled. (This does not apply with the MANUAL
• You cannot use digital zoom when the multi-image screen is set. The display
becomes "– – –".