Recording from a VCR, TV or Analog Camcorder (Analog Line-in)
You can record a TV program or a video played on your VCR or analog
camcorder (for digital camcorders, see p. 81) onto a tape in the
ELURA2/ELURA2 MC, if the TV or other device has audio/video outputs.
• If an anomalous signal is sent from the TV or VCR, the images recorded on the
tape may also be anomalous (although it may not appear so on the TV image),
or not recorded at all.
• You are unable to dub tapes recorded with the copyright protective signal.
Attach the DU-300 Docking Unit in order to use the S-video terminal (
1. Connect the camera to the VCR, TV or other camcorder.
2. Prepare the device.
• Set the TV/Video selector on the television to Video. For further details, see
"Connections for Playback on a TV Screen" on p. 28.
• Turn on the VCR. Load your recorded cassette, and put the VCR in playback
• See your TV and VCR instruction manuals for details.
3. Turn the camera's POWER dial to VCR, and load a blank cassette.
S-150 S-video Cable
STV-250N Stereo Video Cable
: Signal flow