Inserting and removing the MultiMediaCard
1. Turn the POWER dial to OFF.
2. Slide the MultiMediaCard compartment cover in the direction of
the arrow and open.
3. Insert or remove the MultiMediaCard.
• Push the MultiMediaCard all the way in.
• Remove the MultiMediaCard by pushing the card in and letting it spring
Do not attempt to pull the MultiMediaCard out without first pushing it in.
4. Close the cover.
• When you set the POWER dial to CARD PLAY, the last image recorded
appears. If there are no images recorded on the MultiMediaCard, NO IMAGES
appears in the display.
• Do not touch the MultiMediaCard terminals.
Selecting the recording image quality
Select the quality of a still image to be recorded.
R E C
CARD SET UP
Make sure the POWER dial lock lever is switched to the 2 2 2 2 position. Open
the menu and select CARD SET UP. Then select QUALITY, set it to
STANDARD and close the menu.