8. If you're in MOVIE or P.SCAN mode:
If you're in VCR mode:
Sound records/plays back normally.
When operating effects in MOVIE, P.SCAN or CARD REC mode, make sure the
program selector is set to Q .
1. Open the menu and select D.EFFECTS.
2. Select D.E.SELECT.
3. Select EFFECT.
• You return to the D.EFFECTS submenu.
4. Select EFFECT again (the name of the previously selected effect
• ART, BLK&WHT, SEPIA, MOSAIC settings appear.
5. Select the desired setting.
• The menu returns to the submenu.
6. Close the menu.
• The menu disappears and the name of your selected setting flashes in the
7. If you're in VCR mode, press the
8. Press the D.EFFECTS ON/OFF button.
• The name of your selection stops flashing and takes effect on the display.
• Each time you press the ON/OFF button, the chosen effect is activated or
Fade in- Press the start/stop button.
Fade out- Press the start/stop button.
Fade in- Press the
Fade out- Press the
R E C