Digital effects can be set with the controls on the body of the camera or the
wireless controller. Pressing the L/M buttons on the wireless controller
correspond to turning the SELECT dial up and down, and pressing the SET button
corresponds to pressing the SELECT dial in.
Sound and image fade together.
When operating faders in MOVIE or P.SCAN mode, make sure the program
selector is set to Q.
1. Open the menu and select D.EFFECTS.
2. Select D.E.SELECT.
3. Select FADER.
• You return to the D.EFFECTS submenu.
4. Select FADER again (the name of the previously selected fader also
• FADE-T, WIPE, SCROLL, M.FADE settings appear.
5. Select the desired setting.
• The menu returns to the submenu.
6. Close the menu.
• The name of your selected fader flashes in the display.
7. Press the D.EFFECTS ON/OFF button.
• The name of your selection stops flashing.
• Each time you press the ON/OFF button, the chosen fader is activated
(display lights continuously) or deactivated (display flashes).
D.EFFECTS – ON/OFF