5. Press the CARD +/– buttons to select the still image to be
• Your currently recording image is combined with the pre-recorded still
6. Select MIX TYPE.
• CARD CHROMA, CARD LUMI., CAM. CHROMA settings appear.
7. Select the desired setting.
8. Select MIX LEVEL.
9. Adjust the mix level.
• Turning the SELECT dial upwards adjusts to the left and turning
downwards adjusts to the right.
10.Close the menu.
• The name of your selection flashes in the display.
11.Press the D.EFFECT ON/OFF button.
• The name of your selection stops flashing.
• Each time you press the ON/OFF button, your selection is activated (display
lights continuously) or deactivated (display flashes).
For a moving image
1. Press the start/stop button to start and stop recording.
• The combined images are recorded onto the cassette.
For a still image
1. Press the PHOTO button halfway down and hold it.
• F flashes white in the display as the camcorder adjusts the focus and it is
displayed continuously as a green mark when the camera is ready to take the
2. Press the PHOTO button fully down to record the image to the
• F disappears from the display.
• The combined images are recorded onto the cassette for approximately 6
• You cannot use Card Mix in the Low Light recording program (in MOVIE and
• If you change the position of the POWER dial or move the program selector
to [ Easy Recording mode, select your still image for Card Mix
• When setting Card Mix, you must carry out steps 1 to 5.