With an image in the display, press the SLIDE SHOW button.
• The images play back one after the other for 5 seconds each.
To stop the slide show, press the SLIDE SHOW button.
• The slide show starts or stops each time you press the SLIDE SHOW button.
• The slide show stops with the last image appearing in the display.
Up to 6 images appear at once so you can search quickly for an image.
1. Open the menu and select CARD OPER.
2. Select INDEX.
• Up to 6 images appear in the display.
3. Move the
• Turn the SELECT dial downwards to go to the previous image and upwards
to go to the next image.
• Turning the dial upwards at the last image will take you to the next image.
Turning the dial downwards at the first image will take you to the previous
• Jump to the next/previous index screen with the CARD +/– buttons.
4. Press the SELECT dial in.
• The image you have marked fills the whole display.
mark to the image you want to view.