Turning the Image Stabilizer Off
With most camcorders, even the slightest hand movements will be noticeable
during telephoto recording. However, the ELURA2/ELURA2 MC's image
stabilizer allows you to obtain steady recordings even at high magnification.
R E C
To turn the image stabilizer off, open the menu and select CAM.SET UP.
Then select IMAGE S., set it to OFF and close the menu.
• The i mark disappears from the display when the stabilizer is off.
• The image stabilizer cannot be turned off when the program selector is set
to the [ (Easy Recording) position.
• The image stabilizer is designed to deal with a normal degree of camera shake.
• Keep the image stabilizer turned off when the camera is mounted on a tripod.
• The image stabilizer is not as effective as usual during the Low Light mode.