Erasing Still Images
-ELURA2 MC only-
Erase images singly or all at once.
• You cannot erase protected images. Cancel image protection (
order to erase an image.
• Erase images with caution. Once an image has been erased it cannot be
Make sure a MultiMediaCard that has images recorded on it is inserted into the
1. Move to the image you want to erase with the CARD +/– buttons.
2. Open the menu and select CARD OPER.
3. Select IMAGE ERASE.
• CANCEL, SINGLE and ALL settings appear.
• To cancel erasing, select CANCEL and close the menu.
To erase images one at a time
4. Select SINGLE.
• ERASE THIS IMAGE? NO YES appears in the display.
5. Select YES.
• The image erases and the previous image appears for erasing.
• If the image you are trying to erase is a protected image, YES appears in
purple and is unselectable.
• If you select NO, you return to step 4.
6. Close the menu.
103) first in