Copying MMC Still Images to a Cassette
-ELURA2 MC only-
Copies multiple still images from the MultiMediaCard to a cassette.
• The still images' data codes will reflect the date and time the copies are made.
Make sure a MultiMediaCard that has images recorded on it and a cassette that
has enough recordable space have been inserted into the camera.
1. Locate the point on the cassette where you want to start copying
and set it to stop.
2. Select the first image you want to copy by using the CARD +/–
• Still images on the MultiMediaCard including and after that image will be
copied onto the cassette.
• If you want to copy all the still images on the MultiMediaCard, select the
3. Open the menu and select CARD OPER.
4. Select COPY
5. Select EXECUTE.
• Select CANCEL to stop copying.
• Cassette and card information appear in the display and copying starts.
• NOW COPYING
• Each image is copied for about 6 seconds on the cassette.
• Copying stops when all the images have been copied or the tape is full.
6. Press the stop button when your desired images have finished
appears in the display.