Recording Still Images to a MultiMediaCard
-ELURA2 MC only-
Take still images to a MultiMediaCard. You can also record onto a
MultiMediaCard images from a tape in the camera, or images input through the
DV in terminal.
• Moving pictures cannot be recorded onto a MultiMediaCard.
• Images input through the A/V in terminal cannot be recorded onto a
• MultiMediaCards cannot record audio.
Make sure a MultiMediaCard that has enough memory available is inserted into
1. Set the POWER dial lock lever to the
2. Press the button next to the POWER dial and hold, turn the
POWER dial to CARD REC.
• The number of images that can still be recorded on the MultiMediaCard
appears in the display.
• The camera will turn itself off if you are using a battery and do not operate
the camera for more than about 5 minutes. Set the POWER dial to OFF and
then back to CARD REC.
3. Press the PHOTO button halfway and hold it.
• Exposure is locked.
• During autofocus F flashes white in the display as the camcorder adjust the
focus and it is displayed continuously as a green mark when the camera is
ready to take the still image.
4. Press the PHOTO button fully down to record the still picture.
• F disappears from the display.
• The shutter sound (
• The image appears in the display and is recorded to the MultiMediaCard.
• While the camera is recording the still image,
display. (It appears white when in mirror mode and on the screen of a
96) sounds if you have it turned on.
appears red in the