Preventing Accidental Erasure (Protect)
-ELURA2 MC only-
Select important images and protect them from accidental erasure. If a
MultiMediaCard is formatted, however, all images, including protected images,
will be permanently erased (
• The pre-recorded sample images provided on the MultiMediaCard are already
Make sure a MultiMediaCard that has images recorded on it is inserted into the
1. Open the menu and select CARD OPER.
2. Select PROTECT
• Up to 6 images appear in the display.
3. Move the
• Turning the SELECT dial downwards takes you to the previous image and
upwards takes you to the next image.
• Turning the dial upwards at the last image will take you to the next image.
Turning the dial downwards at the first image will take you to the previous
• Jump to the next/previous index screen with the CARD +/– buttons.
4. Press the SELECT dial in.
protect mark appears on the image.
• Now you are unable to erase this image.
5. Close the menu.
• To cancel image protection, move the
press the SELECT dial in. The
mark to the image you want to protect.
protect mark disappears.
mark to the protected image and