• When you do not want to use digital effects, set D.E.SELECT to OFF through
• The camera remembers your chosen digital effect setting until you change it.
• Digital effects can be selected but not operated on a blank blue screen (appears
in VCR mode). The display continues to flash.
• Digital effects operated during VCR mode are not recorded onto the original
• Digital effects can be added to another tape when dubbing using the A/V out
terminal (VCR mode), but not the DV out terminal.
• You cannot operate digital effects while photo/date searching.
• If you slide the program selector to [ (Easy Recording) while the digital effect
display is flashing, it will disappear from the display and reappear when you
return to Q (program AE) mode.
• The digital effect display will flash for 2 seconds after setting, even if
DISPLAYS is set to OFF in the menu.