Installation Environment and Installation Position
Do not install the safety remote I/O module to a place where:
• Ambient temperature is outside the range of 0 to 55;
• IP67 is not satisfied;
• Condensation occurs due to rapid temperature change;
• Corrosive gas or combustible gas is present;
• Conductive powder such as iron powder, oil mist, salinity, or organic solvent is filled;
• The safety remote I/O module is exposed to direct sunlight;
• A strong electric field or strong magnetic field is generated; and
• The safety remote I/O module is subject to vibration and shock.
Install the safety remote I/O module on a flat surface. When the installation surface is uneven, excessive force is applied to
the printed-circuit board and may cause a defect.
6 INSTALLATION AND WIRING
6.2 Installation Environment and Installation Position