● Individually ground the FG metal fitting of the programmable controller with a ground resistance of 100
ohms or less. Failure to do so may result in electric shock or malfunction.
● Check the rated voltage and terminal layout before wiring to the module, and connect the cables
correctly. Connecting a power supply with a different voltage rating or incorrect wiring may cause a fire
● Tighten the waterproof caps within the specified torque range. Undertightening can cause short
circuit, fire, or malfunction. Overtightening can damage the waterproof cap, resulting in short circuit or
● The module meets IP67 only when all of the waterproof plugs and waterproof caps are attached and
the cover of the station number setting switch is securely fixed with a screw.
● Prevent foreign matter such as dust or wire chips from entering the module. Such foreign matter can
cause a fire, failure, or malfunction.
● Place the cables in a duct or clamp them. If not, dangling cable may swing or inadvertently be pulled,
resulting in damage to the module or cables or malfunction due to poor contact.
● Do not install the control lines or communication cables together with the main circuit lines or power
cables. Keep a distance of 100mm or more between them. Failure to do so may result in malfunction
due to noise.
● When disconnecting the cable from the module, do not pull the cable by the cable part. For the cable
with connector, hold the connector part of the cable. Pulling the cable connected to the module may
result in malfunction or damage to the module or cable.
● When an overcurrent caused by an error of an external device or a failure of the programmable
controller flows for a long time, it may cause smoke and fire. To prevent this, configure an external
safety circuit, such as a fuse.
● Wiring and replacement of a module must be performed by qualified maintenance personnel with
knowledge of protection against electric shock. For wiring methods, refer to "INSTALLATION AND
WIRING" in this manual.
[Startup and Maintenance Precautions]
● Do not touch any connector while power is on. Doing so will cause electric shock or malfunction.
● Shut off the load power supply (all phases) used in the system before cleaning the module or
retightening screws or connector screws. Failure to do so may cause the module to fail or malfunction.