[Startup and Maintenance Precautions]
● Do not disassemble or modify the module. Doing so may cause failure, malfunction, injury, or a fire.
● Do not drop or apply strong shock to the module. Doing so may damage the module.
● Shut off the load power supply (all phases) used in the system before mounting or removing a
module. Failure to do so may cause the module to fail or malfunction.
● After the first use of the product, do not connect/remove the connectors more than 50 times (IEC
61131-2/JIS B 3502 compliant). Exceeding the limit may cause malfunction.
● Before handling the module or connection cables, touch a conducting object such as a grounded
metal to discharge the static electricity from the human body. Failure to do so may cause the module
to fail or malfunction.
● Startup and maintenance of a control panel must be performed by qualified maintenance personnel
with knowledge of protection against electric shock. Lock the control panel so that only qualified
maintenance personnel can operate it.
● When disposing of this product, treat it as industrial waste.
● For shipping, always use the original packaging.