Installation Environment and Installation Position
Do not install the I/O module to the place where:
• Ambient temperature is outside the range from 0 to 55;
• Ambient humidity is outside the range from 5 to 95% RH;
• Condensation occurs due to rapid temperature change;
• Corrosive gas or combustible gas is present;
• Conductive powder such as dust and iron powder, oil mist, salinity, or organic solvent is filled;
• The I/O module is exposed to direct sunlight;
• A strong electric field or strong magnetic field is generated; and
• The I/O module is subject to vibration and shock.
Install the I/O module on the flat surface. When the installation surface is uneven, excessive force is applied to the printed-
circuit board and may cause a defect.
When installing the I/O module in a control panel, provide a clearance of 60mm or more (1) between the I/O module and the
sides of the control panel or other parts to ensure good ventilation and facilitate I/O module change.
When installing two or more CC-Link IE TSN remote modules next to each other, they can be installed in contact with each
6 INSTALLATION AND WIRING
6.3 Installation Environment and Installation Position