4.2.39 Online auto tuning selection (Pr. 95)
Pr. 95 "online auto tuning selection"
By online auto tuning, the motor conditions are tuned rapidly at the start. This enables precise operation
unaffected by motor temperatures and steady high-torque operation down to super-low speed. After setting
the Pr. 80 and Pr. 81 values, select online auto tuning with Pr. 95.
Online auto tuning
Use this function when steady high-torque operation is required for low-speed operation under advanced
magnetic flux vector control.
• Before starting the online auto tuning, perform the offline auto tuning. Data must be calculated.
• Data required for online auto tuning is calculated in offline auto tuning. Before starting the operation of
this function, always execute the offline auto tuning once more. The offline auto tuning is also required
for use of the Mitsubishi standard motor (SF-JR) or constant-torque motor (SF-JRCA).
• Offline auto tuning should be carried out with "101" (motor running) set in Pr. 96 and with the motor
disconnected from the load. (The motor may be connected with inertia load.)
1) Read the Pr. 96 value and make sure that its setting is "3 or 103" (offline auto tuning complete).
2) Set "1" in Pr. 95 to select the online auto tuning.
3) Before starting operation, make sure that the following parameter values have been set:
(Used as either the rated motor current or electronic overcurrent protection parameter)
Motor capacity (down to one rank lower, between 0.4kW and 55kW)
Number of motor poles
Pr. 71 "applied motor"
Pr. 80 "motor capacity"
Pr. 81 "number of motor poles"
Pr. 83 "rated motor voltage"
Pr. 84 "rated motor frequency"
Pr. 89 "speed control gain"
Pr. 90 to Pr. 94 (motor constants)
Pr. 96 "auto tuning setting/status"
1: Online auto tuning