4) Give the run command in the PU or external operation mode.
Note: 1. If any of the inverter starting conditions are not satisfied, e.g. when MRS is input, if the set
frequency is lower than the starting frequency (Pr. 13) value, or during an inverter error, the
online auto tuning is not activated.
2. For a restart during deceleration or DC injection brake operation, the online auto tuning is not
3. The online auto tuning is invalid for programmed operation or jog operation.
4. When automatic restart after instantaneous power failure is selected, it overrides the online
5. For use in vertical lift application, examine the use of a brake sequence for brake opening
timing at the start. Though the tuning ends in about a maximum of 500ms after a start, enough
torque is not provided during that period. Therefore, note that the load may drop with gravity.
6. Zero current detection and output current detection are also valid during the online auto
7. The RUN signal is not output during the online auto tuning. The RUN signal switches on at a
8. When programmed operation is selected (Pr. 79 = 5), the online auto tuning is invalid and is
9. If the period between inverter stop and restart is within 4s, the online auto tuning is executed
but operation will not reflect the tuning results.
Refer to Pr. 82.