Sep., 1997 IB(NA)-66790-A
Nov., 1997 IB(NA)-66790-C
Mar., 1998 IB(NA)-66790-D
Jan., 2001 IB(NA)-66790-G
Feb., 2005 IB(NA)-66790-J
For Maximum Safety
• Mitsubishi are not designed or manufactured to be used in equipment or systems in situations that can
affect or endanger human life.
• When considering this product for operation in special applications such as machinery or systems used in
passenger transportation, medical, aerospace, atomic power, electric power, or submarine repeating
applications, please contact your nearest Mitsubishi sales representative.
• Although this product was manufactured under conditions of strict quality control, you are strongly advised
to install safety devices to prevent serious accidents when it is used in facilities where breakdowns of the
product are likely to cause a serious accident.
• Please do not use this product for loads other than three-phase induction motors.
* The manual number is given on the bottom left of the back cover.
Instructions for Standard-compliant products (pages 39, 40)
FR-A540-30K to 55K
Pr. 902 to Pr. 905 <adjustment procedure>
Dedicated inboard options
In accordance with NA and EC
In accordance with Standard-compliant models
User group setting
Input terminal function selection
Description of the data line filter
Alarm displays (E.E6, E.E7)
Change in earth (ground) terminal position of FR-A520-0.4K, 0.75K
Change in earth (ground) terminal screw size of FR-A520-5.5K, 7.5K
About RS-485/RS-232C converter
Instructions for compliance with the UL and CSA standards
Alarm displays (E. 1 to E. 3, E.OSD, E.ECT)
Pr. 342 "E
PROM write selection"
Instructions for fitting the FR-A5NC inboard option
Instructions for fitting the FR-A5ND inboard option.
Alarm displays (E. 6, E. 7)
Instructions for compliance with U.S. and Canadian Electrical Codes
Alarm output2 signal (Y94)
Instructions for using communication options
Capacitor life alarm function
Restart acceleration time