Care and maintenance
Cleaning the filters
The filter assembly consists of three filters which remove food
residues from the washing water and then recirculate the water.
They must be cleaned if you wish to achieve the best results in
Clean the filters regularly.
The dishwasher must not be used without filters or if the filter
• After several washes, check the filter assembly and if necessary
clean it thoroughly under running water, using a non-metallic
brush and following the instructions below:
1. Turn the cylindrical filter C in an anti-clockwise direction and
pull it out
2. Remove the cup filter B by exerting a slight pressure on the
3. Slide out the stainless-steel plate filter A.
4. Inspect the trap and remove any food residues. NEVER
REMOVE the wash-cycle pump protection
After cleaning the filters, re-place the filter assembly and fix it
in position correctly; this is essential for maintaining the efficient
operation of the dishwasher.
Leaving the machine unused for extended
• Disconnect the appliance from the electricity supply and shut
off the water tap.
• Leave the door of the appliance ajar.
• When you return, run a wash cycle when the dishwasher is
(black detail) (fig.4).