PLEASE READ THIS MANUAL AND THE
SUPPLIED READ THIS FIRST (INSTALLATION
MANUAL) COMPLETELY BEFORE
INSTALLING OR OPERATING YOUR
PERSONAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM.
IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USE OF THIS
DEVICE MAY CAUSE ACCIDENT, INJURY OR
• Be sure to:
– install the navigation system in a safe place
where it does not obstruct the driver's view.
– not install the unit above an airbag.
– place the cables and unit where they do not
– clean the surface of the suction cup and
attachment surface before attaching. When
installing on the dashboard, clean the surface on
which the suction cup will be attached. Also,
confirm that the suction cup is securely attached
after installation. Otherwise, the unit may fall.
Failure to do so may result in unsafe driving
• Do not apply excessive force to the unit as it may
• Comply with local traffic rules, laws and
• Do not continuously watch the unit while driving.
It is dangerous and may cause a traffic accident.
• If you need to operate the navigation system while
driving, be sure to stop the car in a safe place
• Do not modify the unit.
• Do not disassemble the unit except when
disposing of it.
• When the unit is not in use, turn it off by pressing
?/1 (4). Disconnect the car battery adapter,
otherwise battery drain may result. Note the
If your car's cigarette lighter socket is not
connected to ACC on your ignition switch, power
will continue to be supplied to the unit's built-in
power supply even when the ignition is off or the
unit is not in use.
• Do not connect any accessory other than those
supplied or optional.
• Do not expose the unit to fire or water, as it may
cause a malfunction.
• To disconnect a cable, pull it out by grasping the
plug, not the cable.
• Be sure to remove the unit out of the car when
leaving your car to prevent theft or high
temperature damage inside the car.
• Note that the built-in battery cannot be charged
outside the temperature range 5 – 45 ºC (41 –
• Do not leave the unit in high ambient temperature
as the built-in battery capacity will deteriorate, or
it will become unchargeable.
As GPS information is obtained from satellites, it
may be impossible or difficult to obtain information
in locations such as:
• Tunnel or underground
• Under a highway
• Between high buildings
• Between tall trees with dense foliage
GPS signal reception may be poor depending on the
material of the car's windscreen.
On the software
Read the "END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT"
carefully before use.