• To avoid breaking the latch on the face-up tray, do not try to force it open.
• The face-up tray is designed to hold media that has been printed. To avoid
damaging the tray, never use it as a holder for any other items.
• When printing on transparencies or adhesive labels, remove each sheet
from the face-up tray as soon as it has been delivered, to prevent the sheets
curling or sticking to each other.
• The extension tray must be extended when printing on Legal-size paper or
• When you are printing envelopes, use face-up delivery, so as to reduce the
risk of paper jams.
Printing from the Standard Paper Cassette