Printing from the Standard Paper
The paper cassette compartment can hold a standard paper cassette. The cassette can
hold about 250 sheets of Letter, Legal, B5-JIS, Executive, A5, or A4 size paper of
To ensure optimum print quality and avoid paper jams, note the following items.
The paper volume status bar on the left of the cassette allows you to find out at a glance
how much paper remains without having to remove the cassette.
Printing from the Standard Paper Cassette
(17-24 lbs.) in weight.
This cassette does not support B5-ISO paper.
• Always adjust the side and rear paper guides to match the size of paper you
want to load into the cassette.
• Never remove the paper cassettte while the printer is printing.
• Only use paper that is within the recommended range of paper weights.
• Never use wrinkled or curled paper into the cassette.
• The 250 Sheet Universal Cassette can hold about 250 sheets of paper with
a weight of 80 g/m
• Never stack paper in the cassette higher than the limit mark located inside
• For details about what kind of paper can be used, see page 18.
or 21 lbs.